Nicht eingeloggt.
Passwort vergessen?


Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.



 Nach unten   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

#391
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 29.03.2017 1:49
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 26.04.2008
USA
937 Beiträge
CoderContributorTop10 PosterHOTY09 3rdLong Time User (11 Years) PVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
I tried everything and nothing helped. If it was displaying correctly the first time, then why not the second time? Why would the worlds move? Here is the .c file, hopefully someone might look through this and see what I'm doing wrong?

Datei anhängen:


c ic20170328.c Größe: 104.36 KB; Hits: 162
Nach oben

#392
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 29.03.2017 10:51
Newbie
Dabei seit 29.03.2017
7 Beiträge
Long Time User (2 Years)
Looks pretty good. Can't wait =)
Nach oben

#393
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 30.03.2017 1:52
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 26.04.2008
USA
937 Beiträge
CoderContributorTop10 PosterHOTY09 3rdLong Time User (11 Years) PVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
Argh! I am such a moron. I wondered "Well, if the stupid intro screen is giving me a problem, and it's not needed, then why not remove it from the game and see what happens?" So I removed the part where the ant runs across the screen and the game after the screen setup screen now starts with the backstory (which you can press START to skip by the way.) So I tested it the way I was testing the other one. It works fine as far as I can tell. Why didn't I think of that earlier?
Nach oben

#394
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 30.03.2017 3:40
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 09.11.2012
Venezuela
134 Beiträge
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreLong Time User (7 Years) 90+ Game Ratings
Zitat:

VirtualChris wrote:
You can download the latest ROM here:
www.atari2600land.com/insecticide/ic20170324.vb

Wait...aren't you the same fellow who did Stickman for the Atari Jaguar :)?
Nach oben

#395
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 30.03.2017 4:22
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 26.04.2008
USA
937 Beiträge
CoderContributorTop10 PosterHOTY09 3rdLong Time User (11 Years) PVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
Zitat:

KGRAMR wrote:

Wait...aren't you the same fellow who did Stickman for the Atari Jaguar :)?

Yes, I tried to. I had to give up because Jaguar programming is really difficult.
Nach oben

#396
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 30.03.2017 21:45
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 09.11.2012
Venezuela
134 Beiträge
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreLong Time User (7 Years) 90+ Game Ratings
Zitat:

VirtualChris wrote:
Zitat:

KGRAMR wrote:

Wait...aren't you the same fellow who did Stickman for the Atari Jaguar :)?

Yes, I tried to. I had to give up because Jaguar programming is really difficult.

Oh i see. Stickman is good and simple fun :D
Nach oben

#397
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 31.03.2017 13:51
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 18.09.2015
Kanada
159 Beiträge
Collection Top10Long Time User (4 Years)
Zitat:

VirtualChris wrote:
Argh! I am such a moron. I wondered "Well, if the stupid intro screen is giving me a problem, and it's not needed, then why not remove it from the game and see what happens?" So I removed the part where the ant runs across the screen and the game after the screen setup screen now starts with the backstory (which you can press START to skip by the way.) So I tested it the way I was testing the other one. It works fine as far as I can tell. Why didn't I think of that earlier?


If it's any consolation most of us would have never thought of it at all :p So is the game now 100% complete?
Nach oben

#398
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 14.04.2017 17:45
Newbie
Dabei seit 29.03.2017
7 Beiträge
Long Time User (2 Years)
So how's this coming along? =)
Nach oben

#399
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 14.04.2017 19:10
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 26.04.2008
USA
937 Beiträge
CoderContributorTop10 PosterHOTY09 3rdLong Time User (11 Years) PVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
He sent me a second test cart. I sent him an e-mail saying everything was ok with it. I'm just waiting for him now.
Nach oben

#400
Re: Insect Combat
Geschrieben am: 20.06.2017 21:33
Virtual Freak
Dabei seit 21.01.2011
USA
59 Beiträge
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years) Top Donator: 2nd
Whoa, did I correctly see the mention in your other topic? Is Insecticide finally completed? Congratulations! You been admirably at work for quite some time on it.
Nach oben

 Nach oben   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema


Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.