Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Bound High Video Footage
Posted on: 2008/8/27 9:01
VB Gamer
Joined 2008/6/3
USA
27 Posts
Long Time User (11 Years)
Has everyone else already seen this or have I stumbled upon something special here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ct01hQ2BQ

My apologie if this has been posted before, I did a bit of searching just to be sure but couldn't find anything.

Re: Bound High Video Footage
Posted on: 2008/8/27 9:38
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/25
USA
1507 Posts
PVBCC 1stCoderContributor#3 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
I think it was posted on the forum a while ago, but either way, it's still cool for those who haven't seen it.

DogP

Posted on: 2008/8/27 11:41
VB Gamer
Joined 2008/6/3
USA
27 Posts
Yes indeed, this is the first time I've seen it and I thought it was simply awesome. Now if someone would make a vid like this for Dragon Hopper.... hmm.

Posted on: 2008/8/28 10:00
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/1/17
USA
266 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
i would love to see some dragon hopper footage. or even some nicer screen shots.

Posted on: 2008/8/29 6:08
VB Gamer
Joined 2008/4/18
42 Posts
Long Time User (12 Years)
I would also appreciate some video footage with SOUND (I still don't know what the game sounds like at all), preferably with quality that isn't crap (like the one video on this site) and also featuring some actual gameplay.

To further emphasize how much I want this game, I gave myself a proper avatar here. (I probably should have done that way earlier, but better late than never.)

Posted on: 2008/8/29 6:28
VB Gamer
Joined 2008/6/3
USA
27 Posts
Ha ha, Nameless... you're obsession with Dragon Hopper is amusing at times. You're not alone however, I too would love to play it. Dragon Hopper is rather special since, I forgot where it was exactly that I read this but, an article I read somewhere stated that the game was practically finished and even had it's cover art and box done as well--it was just never mass-printed.

So its cool to know that the game isn't just some partially finished proto-type, it's complete and out there... somewhere... over the rainbow...

Posted on: 2008/8/29 10:28
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/1/17
USA
266 Posts
if i had made the game i would want it to leak out so people could enjoy my hard work. its like an artist that never gets to show his work...its sad.

as for dragon hopper. are there any videos of it anywhere?

Posted on: 2008/8/29 21:14
VB Gamer
Joined 2008/4/18
42 Posts
Quote:

Trev wrote:
Ha ha, Nameless... you're obsession with Dragon Hopper is amusing at times. You're not alone however, I too would love to play it. Dragon Hopper is rather special since, I forgot where it was exactly that I read this but, an article I read somewhere stated that the game was practically finished and even had it's cover art and box done as well--it was just never mass-printed.

So its cool to know that the game isn't just some partially finished proto-type, it's complete and out there... somewhere... over the rainbow...

I can't really explain it, though I really only show that obsession here. (On more general gaming forums, you'll find me with a Spathi avatar and an obsession for Star Control II instead, for instance.) All I know is that I MUST play it! (Heck, I'll even pass up Mother 3 N64 to play it!)

Quote:

jojobean wrote:
if i had made the game i would want it to leak out so people could enjoy my hard work. its like an artist that never gets to show his work...its sad.

as for dragon hopper. are there any videos of it anywhere?

Here's the only one that I know of.

It's very poor-quality (can hardly make out anything), and there's no sound, but at least it's a video.

Posted on: 2008/8/29 21:41
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/1/17
USA
266 Posts
it sucks that the only video doesn't even have any action in it...i seriously would pay $5000 for that game. hell, I'd pay that for a dump of it that i can play on the flash boy or emulator. Seriously, if anyone has it and wants $5000 for a dump, let me know.

Posted on: 2008/8/30 2:54
VB Gamer
Joined 2008/4/18
42 Posts
Quote:

jojobean wrote:
it sucks that the only video doesn't even have any action in it...i seriously would pay $5000 for that game. hell, I'd pay that for a dump of it that i can play on the flash boy or emulator. Seriously, if anyone has it and wants $5000 for a dump, let me know.

5000 US$? I know I want the game, all right, but that could buy me THREE high-end gaming computers!

Unfortunately, I have the feeling that whoever has it might want to charge even more, possibly up to a million or something. Worse off is that I probably wouldn't be able to afford the game if I stumbled upon an opportunity, at least not at the moment.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post