Posted on: 2010/8/4 17:07
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/11/10
Great Britain
507 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (11 Years)
Quote:

e5frog wrote:

If we want it to look good it's best done from a proper CAD-drawing in my opinion.

I have a full 3D model of the cart which i can export to any format you need, its not a mold model, ie no draft angles etc but it is accurate.
Let me know if you need and what format and I'll send on over, i can remove any logos or text if needed its a fully editable solidworks model so easy to supress features and then convert.
Hope this helps, like you say no harm in asking.
I've been wanting to get a clear one milled up but not had the time, maybe one day.
Cheers
Al

edit: oops this was meant to be a pm to e5frog, anyone else want a CAD copy too?

Re: Status: NEW BATCH SOON
Posted on: 2010/8/26 17:14
Joined 2010/8/26
2 Posts
Long Time User (9 Years)
So, is there a waiting list available for people wanting to preorder this? I really want one of these, and it would be great if there was a way to secure a spot in line. Also, it would be a good way to gauge demand for the device.

Re: Status: NEW BATCH SOON
Posted on: 2010/8/27 12:59
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2518 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
You can use this form to set a preorder for future batches: http://www.planetvb.com/modules/liaise/index.php?form_id=8

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post