Nicht eingeloggt.
Passwort vergessen?

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.

Nach unten   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Re: vb carts and minor prodcution
Geschrieben am: 07.02.2004 3:10
flashbang_23
set me up with a few carts, and i'll, er, "take care" of any issues with Nintendo.

i have a big sword.

Geschrieben am: 11.02.2004 17:45
jmo
alright will do give me ur email and aol name and well talk

Geschrieben am: 11.02.2004 21:36
Administrator
Dabei seit 08.01.2000
Deutschland
2515 Beiträge
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
xDDD

Btw, didn't you get my e-mail jmo?

Geschrieben am: 13.02.2004 15:14
jmo
no i didnt please send it again i would really apprecatie it
jpunker182@yahoo.com
thanks

Geschrieben am: 16.02.2004 13:57
ilarri
great idea try to produce a vb game,but an advise, a vb offical patent to sell now a game would be too high or impossible, beacuse,maybe nintendo wouldnt like to relive the system. =/
i dont know the features of the another project to sell carts ,(www.superfighter.com) but i can said this, i know 2 online shops VERY interesting to sell games for the vb (his stocks always been down in days...)
Maybe speaking with a hong kong manufacturer....or something like this.
good luck!! i will buy them sure!!

Geschrieben am: 16.02.2004 20:23
Dabei seit 16.02.2004
Großbritannien
4 Beiträge
Long Time User (15 Years)
I'm no patent expert but the Carts are NOT patented for Europe.
Only the system itself is patented everywhere.

A US patent does not cover Europe as they have to apply seperately. Even if they tried to patent it now I doub't it would be accepted as I think it's now common knowledge, so you can't patent that unless you change it significantly. For example you couldn't patent drinking beer as it's classed as common knowledge - same thing if you have an invention and tell someone about it down the pub you cant patent it as its once again classed as common knowledge.

So technically if it's done in europe or Hong kong etc then it's pretty much ok.

If the design of the cart was different then it's possible it would be ok anyway?

Anyone know how patents work for things like this, in my experience in the chemical industry they have a finite life span - I seem to recall its 10 years.

RM

Geschrieben am: 22.02.2004 20:34
jmo
thank you everyone for responding i am going to be starting a website soon and seeking out programmers and people to assemble the carts if anyone is interestes please eamail me at jpunker182@yahoo.com or my aol name is jpunker182b

jmo

Geschrieben am: 01.04.2004 15:09
jmo
programmers instersested please email me

Geschrieben am: 06.04.2004 16:50
jmo
please nay programmers email me and i will pay you for your services and we can get this thing moving

Geschrieben am: 27.04.2004 13:04
Virtual Freak
Dabei seit 07.04.2004
Schweiz
50 Beiträge
Long Time User (15 Years)
He

You could also think about bringing out rewritable cartridges and a reader/writer unit. Would prabably be easy to make all the cartridges rewritable if you realy go into makeing them. I love your Idea so keep on going.

THX for all

Nach oben   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.