Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: VB: Legend of Zelda
Posted on: 2005/2/3 9:44
VB Gamer
Joined 2005/1/29
Sweden
33 Posts
Long Time User (14 Years)
But you will realease it one day, right? :/ It would be really nice to play it on vb.

btw will you realease any playable demo of it if the final version takes too long? :P

Posted on: 2005/2/3 13:20
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2003/7/27
Australia
267 Posts
CoderLong Time User (15 Years) DonatorApp Coder
I hope to finish this game eventually. It is one game I would have loved to see in 3D.

I was planning to release various demos along the way to get feedback about its progress.

I was going to release one of the basic overworld map & pause menu (pretty much what you see above) to get feedback of timing & display parallax, but I still need to fix it up a bit, and last I heard the timing made it fail on a real VB, so I have to wait until my cart is finished so I can continue the work.

Posted on: 2005/2/3 21:57
VB Gamer
Joined 2005/1/29
Sweden
33 Posts
Long Time User (14 Years)
good news then :) and i bet it would make more ppl intressted in vb too ;)

Posted on: 2005/4/10 19:01
Joined 2006/6/11
5 Posts
Long Time User (13 Years)
I beg your pardon up there but the VB in my mind is a great console. It has so much depth and immersion. It doesnt hurt my eyes cause if it does to yours....you probably dont know how to mess with the dials on top of the VB buddy. They were going to make a headstrap before they canceled it and it is portable with a battery pack. Also they didnt make alot of games since it was canceled because of nobody buying the console cause of bad marketing and timeing by Nintendo. So before you start flaming, learn your stuff...

Posted on: 2005/4/30 18:10
Mike8redcoins
Wow...Idid'nt know this site exsisted anymore...

Posted on: 2005/7/16 2:29
Virtual Pat
Nice LAMEBOY a VB zelda would be great

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post