Nicht eingeloggt.
Passwort vergessen?

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.

Nach unten   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Re: Blockbuster Case Rental Tags
Geschrieben am: 19.01.2020 19:29
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 09.09.2013
USA
117 Beiträge
Long Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
I couldn't find any differences, because I own both models. Even the Patent number on the clasps are the same.

Geschrieben am: 22.01.2020 20:18
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 28.03.2015
USA
408 Beiträge
Long Time User (5 Years)
What's interesting is that it looks like the unique handle wouldn't be able to fit the security bar that's pictured on pinmagic's Blockbuster case, as it appears to be too thick. That would mean, for whatever reason, they weren't too worried about having accidental spillage on these cases with the unique handle. Perhaps these were intended for the managers of Blockbuster and were not intended to be rented out to the public like the cases with the standard handles that fit the security bar were...🤔

Geschrieben am: 23.01.2020 13:58
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 02.10.2006
130 Beiträge
ContributorLong Time User (13 Years)
Zitat:

vuefinder83 wrote:
Perhaps these were intended for the managers of Blockbuster and were not intended to be rented out to the public like the cases with the standard handles that fit the security bar were...🤔

LOL - I think you're way overthinking this! Those may have been a prototype run, or they changed vendors in the middle of production, or they found a bunch of leftover handles somewhere, and decided to use them. I can't imagine anyone at Nintendo or Blockbuster making a conscious decision to make special handles for managers. But I've been wrong before. ;)

Geschrieben am: 24.01.2020 7:29
VUE(xpert)
Dabei seit 28.03.2015
USA
408 Beiträge
Long Time User (5 Years)
Zitat:

pinmagic wrote:
LOL - I think you're way overthinking this!

I think you can't "handle" what I'm thinking! 😉

JK, bro...

Perhaps we can finish discussing this handle in the future in a separate thread, I feel bad for going way off topic here in Schwanck's thread.

Nach oben   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.