Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Blockbuster Case Rental Tags
Posted on: 1/19 18:29
Nintendoid!
Joined 2013/9/9
USA
117 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
I couldn't find any differences, because I own both models. Even the Patent number on the clasps are the same.

Posted on: 1/22 19:18
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2015/3/28
USA
409 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
What's interesting is that it looks like the unique handle wouldn't be able to fit the security bar that's pictured on pinmagic's Blockbuster case, as it appears to be too thick. That would mean, for whatever reason, they weren't too worried about having accidental spillage on these cases with the unique handle. Perhaps these were intended for the managers of Blockbuster and were not intended to be rented out to the public like the cases with the standard handles that fit the security bar were...🤔

Posted on: 1/23 12:58
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/10/2
131 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (13 Years)
Quote:

vuefinder83 wrote:
Perhaps these were intended for the managers of Blockbuster and were not intended to be rented out to the public like the cases with the standard handles that fit the security bar were...🤔

LOL - I think you're way overthinking this! Those may have been a prototype run, or they changed vendors in the middle of production, or they found a bunch of leftover handles somewhere, and decided to use them. I can't imagine anyone at Nintendo or Blockbuster making a conscious decision to make special handles for managers. But I've been wrong before. ;)

Posted on: 1/24 6:29
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2015/3/28
USA
409 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Quote:

pinmagic wrote:
LOL - I think you're way overthinking this!

I think you can't "handle" what I'm thinking! 😉

JK, bro...

Perhaps we can finish discussing this handle in the future in a separate thread, I feel bad for going way off topic here in Schwanck's thread.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post