You are not logged in.
Lost Password?


Register To Post



 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

#2021
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/7/10 11:18
Newbie
Joined 2013/9/9
USA
0 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
I prefer mine I got in black https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3474184

Im having another one made with 21 slots as well


this stand is also on thingverse. Not sure if price is best but it's always good to ask prices on etsy from 3d shops

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3526399
Top

#2022
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/15 16:22

Joined 2012/1/23
Germany
-1 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years) Top Donator: 2nd
Virtual Boy Lighted 3D Store Display Sign Promo Promotional

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223623316728?ul_noapp=true

Wow,searching for this since my first VB,very rare...I love the VB sign.
This sign is new and in perfect condition but the price....
crazy...
Top

#2023
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/15 19:31

Joined 2015/9/17
Canada
-1 Posts
Collection Top10Long Time User (4 Years)
Quote:

Cosmoliner wrote:
Virtual Boy Lighted 3D Store Display Sign Promo Promotional

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223623316728?ul_noapp=true

Wow,searching for this since my first VB,very rare...I love the VB sign.
This sign is new and in perfect condition but the price....
crazy...


Yeah that price is hilarious. It's just the topper for the demo kiosk, and the demo kiosk probably sells for less than he has this sign up for lol.
Top

#2024
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/16 2:06

Joined 2011/4/27
USA
-1 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (9 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
He does have the Best Offer option, though, so he probably doesn't expect it to sell for anywhere near that and simply wants to take his time and see what best offers are given, and if the best offer in the near future is considerably larger than the second best one, then he can get more for it than if he had let it go to auction, in which case he'd only get a little more than the second best offer, which makes sense.
Top

#2025
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/17 8:39

Joined 2012/1/23
Germany
-1 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years) Top Donator: 2nd
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens schrieb:
He does have the Best Offer option, though, so he probably doesn't expect it to sell for anywhere near that and simply wants to take his time and see what best offers are given, and if the best offer in the near future is considerably larger than the second best one, then he can get more for it than if he had let it go to auction, in which case he'd only get a little more than the second best offer, which makes sense.


I think it go's for 1500$-2000$
Top

#2026
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/22 1:46

Joined 2016/5/12
USA
-1 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Panic Bomber Japanese Prototype. Seller says it's identical to the commercial release and already dumped. Still cool though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtual-Boy-P ... db177d:g:hAgAAOSw27RdW~VE
Edited by Levine91 on 2019/8/23 2:47
Top

#2027
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/22 4:26

Joined 2018/8/16
-1 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
To prevent confusion: Please note that this is the JAPANESE version, as seen on the description.
Top

#2028
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/22 14:56
Newbie
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
0 Posts
Top10 Poster10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (7 Years)
Damn, I was hoping this one would sneak by everyone so I'd have a chance.

Oh well, yes, it is cool to see one of these pop up.
Top

#2029
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/23 2:47

Joined 2016/5/12
USA
-1 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Quote:

BigDen wrote:
To prevent confusion: Please note that this is the JAPANESE version, as seen on the description.


My bad, brainfart
Top

#2030
Re: The Noteworthy Auction Thread™
Posted on: 2019/8/25 9:16

Joined 2012/1/23
Germany
-1 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years) Top Donator: 2nd
I wouldt like (to have) this.....if I win in the lottery


https://www.ebay.de/itm/RARE-BRAND-NEW ... ee81ba:g:MfQAAOSwHwddHh5i
Edited by Cosmoliner on 2019/8/25 11:16
Top

 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic


Register To Post