You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Display ribbon cable alternatives
Posted on: 6/15 23:40
Joined 4/29
2 Posts
Just wanted to leave a comment to say my cables arrived today. When do you plan on getting installation instructions up?

Posted on: 6/16 5:38
Nintendoid!
Joined 2016/7/21
160 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
Quote:

plep wrote:
Just wanted to leave a comment to say my cables arrived today. When do you plan on getting installation instructions up?

As soon as I can find my camera. And the camera mount. And some free time. My fiancee is down with laryngitis (as in an actual throat infection laryngitis), so this doesn't exactly have top priority at the moment.

Also, just a reminder - Payment is due by 11:59pm this Wednesday! If you fail to pay or contact me about payment, you will lose your allocated cables and they will be offered up on a first-come, first-serve basis. Ten buyers comprising 20 pairs of cables have not paid.

Posted on: 6/16 7:31
Joined 3/9
4 Posts
Quote:

RetroDan wrote:
Whoo. Being sick sucks. Like HARDCORE.

Quote:

RetroDan wrote:
My fiancee is down with laryngitis (as in an actual throat infection laryngitis

Looking forward to the cables arriving.

Open in new window

Hope you both start feeling better soon.

Posted on: 6/19 23:25
Nintendoid!
Joined 2016/7/21
160 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
For my international buyers:

Sorry for the delay. I'm dealing with a recurring illness, though I have every intention of getting to the post office this Saturday. Last week, I got my ass kicked by the flu, or food poisoning, or SOMETHING that was the world's most effective (if unpleasant) weight-loss plan. Then my fiancee caught bronchitis, and in a loving gesture, gifted me with a cold that has poleaxed me.

It has been a rather rotten couple of weeks, to be sure.

Rest assured, I haven't forgotten about you lads, I've just had almost no energy and a cough that makes smokers blue with asphyixiatic envy.

Keep the faith, lads.

Posted on: 6/22 16:57
Nintendoid!
Joined 2016/7/21
160 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
I'm not going to the Post Office today. Let me explain.

Something is going on with me - I don't know what - but I'm suffering from pretty bad vertigo for the first time in my life, which is terrifying for someone who's always been pretty healthy and who is very independent. My doctor says that it's not uncommon for fluid buildup to mess with the inner ear.

But I'm not safe to drive. I took a five mile round trip to pick up some things from my mom's house, and it was excruciating and extremely difficult. Maintaining balance is very difficult. My fiancee has offered to take care of the international packages for me on Monday, and I sincerely apologize for this further delay.

I'm honestly kind of scared. I've NEVER been sick like this. It makes me feel weak and dependent, and I don't feel in control of myself. Even sitting in front of my computer, I'm dizzy and nauseated.

Posted on: 6/22 19:39
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1155 Posts
Top10 Poster10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
Aww, that sounds like no fun. Just take care of yourself Dan, health comes first. Hope it's nothing and it goes away soon.

Posted on: 6/22 21:20
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/26
USA
1465 Posts
PVBCC EntryCoderContributorSpecial AchievementTop10 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 Entry
Get well soon, Daniel!

Also… my cables arrived, yesterday! Yay!

Posted on: 6/23 1:39
Joined 2017/4/27
3 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Hi Dan,

You just take some time out and get yourself sorted your Health & Family should always come first

We all understand & have no problem waiting; well I hope everyone does!

Posted on: 6/23 7:30
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/9/15
67 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Take all the time you need. No biggie at all. The VB came out in 1995, we can wait a few extra weeks. :P Hope you get better fastly.

Posted on: 6/23 9:09
Nintendoid!
Joined 2017/10/29
USA
104 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Quote:

RetroDan wrote:
I'm not going to the Post Office today. Let me explain.

Something is going on with me - I don't know what - but I'm suffering from pretty bad vertigo for the first time in my life, which is terrifying for someone who's always been pretty healthy and who is very independent. My doctor says that it's not uncommon for fluid buildup to mess with the inner ear.

But I'm not safe to drive. I took a five mile round trip to pick up some things from my mom's house, and it was excruciating and extremely difficult. Maintaining balance is very difficult. My fiancee has offered to take care of the international packages for me on Monday, and I sincerely apologize for this further delay.

I'm honestly kind of scared. I've NEVER been sick like this. It makes me feel weak and dependent, and I don't feel in control of myself. Even sitting in front of my computer, I'm dizzy and nauseated.

ive had that. its normal, not dangerous at all just go to a chiropractor thats capable of ear and sinus adjustments.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post