Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: MultiBoy 32
Posted on: 4/2 16:25
Joined 2016/6/10
6 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
Quote:

mellott124 wrote:
Received my quotes and have selected a board house for the initial prototype run. Iíll be building 10 initial units. Order should go in within the next two weeks. Waiting for some funding to come through to cover the cost on this small initial run.

That's exciting!

Posted on: 4/5 16:11
Nintendoid!
Joined 2015/9/18
Canada
153 Posts
Collection Top10 3rdLong Time User (4 Years)
Quick heads-up: Kevin's email address link in the OP includes a period at the end, which will be included in the address and prevent the email from sending. If you want to successfully email Kevin after clicking the link in the OP, delete that period! :D

Posted on: 4/6 3:56
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
302 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

Quaze wrote:
Quick heads-up: Kevin's email address link in the OP includes a period at the end, which will be included in the address and prevent the email from sending. If you want to successfully email Kevin after clicking the link in the OP, delete that period! :D

That was interesting. Something with the auto formatting. Fixed! Thanks.

Posted on: 4/8 21:15
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
302 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Posting a summarized email that I sent out to interested people here on the main thread as well. This thread will be where the most recent updates are posted.

The other is on my website located here:
http://www.mellottsvrpage.com/index.php/multiboy-32/

I still haven't pulled the order on the initial prototype build. Funding didn't come in as expected.
I've always used current and past projects to fund the next project, but MultiBoy 32 is on a larger
scale technically and cost wise. There has been a lot of units requested. So currently I'm
considering what options I may have to keep things moving forward. I'm considering things like
Kickstarter. I'm open to any ideas or suggestions the community may have.

Otherwise keep your eye on this thread and my website page.

Thanks,
Kevin

Posted on: 4/8 21:18
Joined 2016/2/11
4 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
Pre order, kickstarter, I think almost everyone wanting a cart would be open to either of these option. Go with whichever gets you the most funds after fees.

Posted on: 4/8 21:32
VB Gamer
Joined 2/16
USA
11 Posts
Id have to agree... pre order or kickstarter would be great options. With the level of excitement behind this project and the amount of people following, all you would have to do is open the flood gates for all the funding you'd ever need!

Thanks for the updates!

Posted on: 4/8 21:42
VB Gamer
Joined 2/23
USA
10 Posts
I always assumed this was going to be a preorder. Definitely do what you need to do. I think you have the support of a lot of people who are anxious for this. I'd be happy with either a preorder or a kickstarter.

Posted on: 4/8 22:03
Joined 2013/2/11
USA
3 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Hyper Fighting at a reasonable cost, finally!

Count me in. (I've already emailed and received your updates).

Posted on: 4/9 3:01
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
572 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)20+ Game Ratings
Do whatever you gotta do, Kevin. I'm happy with a pre-order and Kickstarter is fine too. I'll have funds in hand regardless.

Posted on: 4/9 3:17
Joined 2018/2/9
2 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
I always assumed that this was going to be a pre order. Not sure what kind of percentage kickstarter takes or if you have the tools to do a pre order yourself but i'm in whatever it turns out to be!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post