You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: [Release] Insmouse No Yakata - Innsmouth Mansion - English Translation Patch
Posted on: 2/27 17:46
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/7/10
USA
98 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
very cool, great work!

Re: [Release] Insmouse No Yakata - Innsmouth Mansion - English Translation Patch
Posted on: 2/27 23:58
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2012/12/4
418 Posts
CoderLong Time User (6 Years)
Attached is the ROM padded to 2MiB for those having difficulty getting it padded.

Attach file:

zip Innsmouth.Mansion.English.2MiB.zip Size: 223.08 KB; Hits: 82

Posted on: 2/28 7:29
VB Gamer
Joined 2010/3/28
14 Posts
Long Time User (9 Years)
This is awesome! Thanks! I happened to find this on sketchup.
Open in new window

Perfect for my retroarch setup.

Posted on: 2/28 17:50
Virtual Freak
Joined 1/27
USA
90 Posts
Love that last image with the screaming monster, seems useful.

Just really posting to say great job all around and on the final cobbling of all that into a working translated game. I forgot it had never been done, and it was like the last big one needed (I think) around Gundam, Fishing, and Space Squash. Virtaul Lab maybe? I've never attempted it.

Again thanks, and great job. I've got a flashboy so this should be fun to take a crack at as time allows.

Posted on: 2/28 18:25
Virtual Freak
Joined 2017/11/11
USA
82 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Heck yeah! Downloaded to try it out!

Posted on: 2/28 20:49
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1109 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

VmprHntrD wrote:

Just really posting to say great job all around and on the final cobbling of all that into a working translated game. I forgot it had never been done, and it was like the last big one needed (I think) around Gundam, Fishing, and Space Squash. Virtaul Lab maybe? I've never attempted it.

Again thanks, and great job. I've got a flashboy so this should be fun to take a crack at as time allows.

I did remove the Japanese from Virtaul Lab, translated the remaining few things in Space Squash and did the complete translation for Fishing.

Always wanted to translate the title screen in Gundam. I think VTetris has some screens that can be translated as well.

Posted on: 3/1 2:27
Virtual Freak
Joined 1/27
USA
90 Posts
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
Quote:

VmprHntrD wrote:

I did remove the Japanese from Virtaul Lab, translated the remaining few things in Space Squash and did the complete translation for Fishing.

Always wanted to translate the title screen in Gundam. I think VTetris has some screens that can be translated as well.

That's good to know. I'll have to keep an eye out. I can't get any padding tools to work for me either which is infuriating as I wanted to pad out this Mansion game, but then I just saw the link up there to the padded rom. I don't have Virtual Lab translated/padded, but the other I do from that smokemonster package. As stuff comes out I'm adding the originals + padded to it just as he did.

EDIT: Nevermind, found Virtual Lab you did, thanks very much for that and all you do. You've really made owning a VB again even more worth it than it was years ago with treasures like these. Between these lost to us Japanese titles, Richard with the Flashboy Plus, and then those 3 prototype games expanding the library too things really are great.
Edited by VmprHntrD on 2019/3/1 2:44

Posted on: 3/22 23:04
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2005/9/17
USA
312 Posts
Long Time User (14 Years)
Thanks so much for your work on this! I've been wanting to play Insmouse no Yakata for a long time, but was hoping a solid English patch would come along.

Posted on: 5/9 7:22
Joined 2017/3/29
5 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Does this game have a save feature? Noticed when I started it, it stated "New Game". But not a load game, enter code etc.

Posted on: 5/9 8:05
Nintendoid!
Joined 2017/1/9
USA
108 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

Artie wrote:
Does this game have a save feature? Noticed when I started it, it stated "New Game". But not a load game, enter code etc.

There is no save feature in the game, but there is a password system.

I can be kind of hard to tell from the emulator, but at the title screen to the right of the monster-bubble is the word: "Password".

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post