Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Letter to Nintendo
Posted on: 2018/6/22 22:14
Nintendoid!
Joined 2017/10/29
USA
104 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
true but like i said if we all wrote nintendo they would see people might still be intrested in the VB. i mean heck theres a whole forum dedicated to this console. i get tons of people want their consoles fixed on nintendoage ebay and here. so i think nintendo is making a mistake not putting the VB in the shop.

but yeah a full color remake would likly have to be made by some one here as homebrew. course knowing nintendo they will kill the project as soon as it gets released.

Posted on: 2018/6/22 22:47
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
833 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Nes Freak, thatís because basically every Virtual Boy is at the point where it needs to have the permanent repair done. Both of my VBs needed to be repaired within days of playing, as that glue is super old. Anyone that owns/wants to sell their VB will get more profit/use out of a fully functioning VB.

Posted on: 2018/6/24 1:48
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1152 Posts
Top10 Poster10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
I'm with Nes Freak, I think more people have been warming up to the VB in recent years. I've had a few people in other game communities start to ask me about the VB and how much and all that, and even traded one of mine to someone for something.

The price of VB stuff has gone up, not down, which seems to give the impression the demand is there.

Also I'm still rocking an unsoldered VB. Will get it done eventually, but for now, no issues whatsoever.

Posted on: 2018/6/24 3:15
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
833 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Oh believe me, I know how much collecting prices have skyrocketed. I bought my first complete in box VB with 5 games (all with manuals) for $110.

Attach file:

jpeg  637F3550-C3D1-4119-87D3-96DBCD549441.jpeg (166.29 KB)
2873_5b2ef0bb5c1dc.jpeg 640X487 px

Posted on: 2018/6/25 3:16
VB Gamer
Joined 2018/2/22
10 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Iím curious, speedyink, what swag did they enclose?

I used to enjoy writing letters to Nintendo at Nintendo Power as a kid. Nice to see they maintain that level of customer service.

Posted on: 2018/6/25 4:25
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
1152 Posts
Top10 Poster10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (6 Years)
Quote:

Eiksirf wrote:
Iím curious, speedyink, what swag did they enclose?

I used to enjoy writing letters to Nintendo at Nintendo Power as a kid. Nice to see they maintain that level of customer service.

Just some book marks.

Yeah it was cool to get a letter back, for sure.

Posted on: 2018/7/7 12:17
VB Gamer
Joined 2017/2/15
France
14 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

speedyink wrote:
I'm with Nes Freak, I think more people have been warming up to the VB in recent years. I've had a few people in other game communities start to ask me about the VB and how much and all that, and even traded one of mine to someone for something.

The price of VB stuff has gone up, not down, which seems to give the impression the demand is there.

Also I'm still rocking an unsoldered VB. Will get it done eventually, but for now, no issues whatsoever.

I absolutely agree with you. Personally I wasnít born when the VB came out, and I live somewhere the VB wasnít released (even if I heard about some VB sold in Swiss with exclusive booklet), however I love the VB, searching for new things, playing the games, I think itís such a great system :)

I personally think that putting VB games on the virtual console could be a great idea.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post