You are not logged in.
Lost Password?


Register To Post



 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

#51
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/26 1:42
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2079 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

e5frog wrote:
It doesn't say anything on the papers presented in the first post? I'm thinking if there's a business name other than Eighting.


In Post # 4, I translated everything that can be seen on the papers in the first post, so no business name appears there.

Unfortunately, there could be a lot of more interesting and useful information among the other pages of that bundle of papers, but the woman in possession of such has already indicated that she won't reveal more info among those papers.
Top

#52
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/26 3:13
VB Gamer
Joined 2017/7/10
31 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Quote:

retronintendonerd wrote:
Quote:

e5frog wrote:
I sent a link to here.
But as they said they're bound by client confidentiality.

I hope they forward our interest to the client. Maybe if they see how excited we are and dedicated to the system and its preservation, we stand a shot at something happening. Hell, if they wanted to release it and sell copies of it kinda like some of the repro companies do now, I'd be for it. I wanna see it preserved!


Didn't we learn our first details about this game from the would-be composer? The game was cancelled before they got to make any music. The game is not in a state where it can be released commerciallu.
Top

#53
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/26 3:16
PVB Elite
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
542 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Knightcrawler wrote:
Quote:

retronintendonerd wrote:
Quote:

e5frog wrote:
I sent a link to here.
But as they said they're bound by client confidentiality.

I hope they forward our interest to the client. Maybe if they see how excited we are and dedicated to the system and its preservation, we stand a shot at something happening. Hell, if they wanted to release it and sell copies of it kinda like some of the repro companies do now, I'd be for it. I wanna see it preserved!


Didn't we learn our first details about this game from the would-be composer? The game was cancelled before they got to make any music. The game is not in a state where it can be released commerciallu.


No reason why it couldn't be finished if it was given to/sold to the right person. I've seen similar things happen (just not with the VB).
Top

#54
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/26 16:25
PVB Elite
Joined 2010/1/5
Sweden
559 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years) Donator30+ Game Ratings
New reply from Eighting:

"
Mr. Fredric Blaholtz

As a premise, we can not answer whether "Invincible Iron Man Gagaga - In" existed or not.
Because we have a duty of confidentiality as a developer.
Therefore, we can not even answer who the client of the game is.

For your reference, the company Hudson has disbanded, and it is unknown who owns the rights of that work.

Best Regards,



EIGHTING Co., Ltd.
Public Relations
Yutaka Miyakoshi
"

So Hudson was involved, is that news?

I asked to forward my email address if he knew anyone to ask, but if the company who was the client doesn't exist anymore that would be difficult. So hunt continues for former Hudson employees?

EDIT:
It seems what was Hudson is now "Konami Digital Entertainment".
Top

#55
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/27 4:19
VB Gamer
Joined 2017/6/1
USA
14 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Yuuup. Konami acquired Hudson somewhere around 2008-ish, I think? So that... complicates matters, if we're having to look towards 'Hudson' for any answers.

Still nice that we received a response at all, I suppose.
Top

#56
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/27 16:53
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/11/9
Venezuela
111 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreLong Time User (6 Years) 90+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Scooblee wrote:
Yuuup. Konami acquired Hudson somewhere around 2008-ish, I think? So that... complicates matters, if we're having to look towards 'Hudson' for any answers.

Still nice that we received a response at all, I suppose.

It's better than nothing :-)
Top

#57
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/27 18:15
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2079 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

e5frog wrote:
New reply from Eighting:

"
Mr. Fredric Blaholtz

As a premise, we can not answer whether "Invincible Iron Man Gagaga - In" existed or not.
Because we have a duty of confidentiality as a developer.
Therefore, we can not even answer who the client of the game is.

For your reference, the company Hudson has disbanded, and it is unknown who owns the rights of that work.

Best Regards,



EIGHTING Co., Ltd.
Public Relations
Yutaka Miyakoshi
"


If I had to make a bet, I'd bet that nobody who is currently at Eighting even knows anything about the game, let alone who the client may have been. I'm guessing that the only traces of the game lie with person who currently possesses such. Thus, there would also be nobody at Eighting who would even care if such ever got leaked; nevertheless, rules have to be followed, unfortunately...
Top

#58
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/28 17:48
Nintendoid!
Joined 2014/5/16
USA
126 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Yea, it's unfortunate because it seems unlikely there is anyone around that would actually care in the slightest or be vested at all in it being released or not released. Seems like releasing it would be a tiny risk, but that's easy for me to say I suppose since I'm not the one taking that tiny risk.
Top

#59
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 1/28 19:10
PVB Elite
Joined 2010/1/5
Sweden
559 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years) Donator30+ Game Ratings
True, someone must have scared her to take it down again though.
Top

#60
Re: Invincible Iron Man Gagaga-In (Planned 8ing VB Title!)
Posted on: 2/12 13:31
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/1/25
Netherlands
44 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
Quote:

e5frog wrote:
New reply from Eighting:

"
Mr. Fredric Blaholtz

As a premise, we can not answer whether "Invincible Iron Man Gagaga - In" existed or not.
Because we have a duty of confidentiality as a developer.
Therefore, we can not even answer who the client of the game is.

For your reference, the company Hudson has disbanded, and it is unknown who owns the rights of that work.

Best Regards,



EIGHTING Co., Ltd.
Public Relations
Yutaka Miyakoshi
"

So Hudson was involved, is that news?

I asked to forward my email address if he knew anyone to ask, but if the company who was the client doesn't exist anymore that would be difficult. So hunt continues for former Hudson employees?

EDIT:
It seems what was Hudson is now "Konami Digital Entertainment".


Looks as if they are saying: release the rom already! Hahaha..
Top

 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic


Register To Post