Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

My Services Are At Your Disposal
Posted on: 2017/10/3 23:40
VB Gamer
Joined 2017/9/22
34 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
I have over 10 years of professional graphic design experience, along with some sprite/background pixel artwork experience for this very platform on a never released VB game.

Willing to help anyway I can, be it for in-game graphics or for things like box or manual layout design.

Thanks.

Re: My Services Are At Your Disposal
Posted on: 2017/10/4 0:34
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
316 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

S7AYONTARGE7 wrote:
I have over 10 years of professional graphic design experience, along with some sprite/background pixel artwork experience for this very platform on a never released VB game.

Willing to help anyway I can, be it for in-game graphics or for things like box or manual layout design.

Thanks.

Which VB game?

Re: My Services Are At Your Disposal
Posted on: 2017/10/4 1:26
VB Gamer
Joined 2017/9/22
34 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

mellott124 wrote:
Quote:

S7AYONTARGE7 wrote:

Thanks.

Which VB game?

To be honest, I forget. It's been at least 5 years since then, and the name never stood out to me. It was a homebrew project, didn't mean to make it sound like a retail project or anything.

I wasn't really let in on a lot of what the overall project was supposed to be as that was all decided upon by the small group developing it long before I joined the team. I simply was asked to make assets for the game based on what they were looking for. I did a large dragon boss, an owl character, and a slew of background artwork.

Don't see it in the homebrew section, hence why I don't think it was ever released. If you want more details, feel free to email me on the email we already have started with each other.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post