Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Is There Reproduction Demand?
Posted on: 2017/6/30 20:59
Virtual Freak
Joined 2009/9/14
USA
98 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years)
Ok V fishing wont be my first one, Uncle Tusk is doing a batch of them and I don't wanna step on any toes. I did get my Fishing license label pretty much done. But for now I'll get a hold of some of the home brewers and try to get their ok. I'll wait until sometime after Tusk has his out before I do a batch. Pretty much I'm still in the planning stages. I got 2 labels done so far, and I got some parts coming, so It looks like I'm all geared up to do some repro's in the near future. neat! I won't be doing boxes or manuals, I don't have the equipment to do a great job so I wont, buuutttt.. I think I can get Tusk my art files once the games are announced and you can buy just the cart from me, and if you want to make it a sweet CIB get your paper needs from him ^-^

Posted on: 2017/7/1 5:15
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2297 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Johnny Phantom wrote:
... for now, I'll get a hold of some of the home brewers and try to get their ok. ... I think I can get Tusk my art files once the games are announced and you can buy just the cart from me, and if you want to make it a sweet CIB get your paper needs from him ^-^

That sounds like a great idea! If any homebrewers want to let their games get released on cart but don't feel like making an instruction booklet themselves, I will gladly help make the instruction booklet for anyone with no strings attached, as I did for Insecticide.

Posted on: 2017/7/1 10:54
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
915 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
Quote:

Lester Knight wrote:
does anyone know if the translated VF carts on eBay have a battery on the PCB?

I didn't even know they exist. Do you have a link?

This was the last eBay auction I was following.

I do not know where these carts are from, but I suspect that they might be coming from here.

Posted on: 2017/7/27 1:23
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/10/27
Sweden
417 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years) 40+ Game Ratings
I would not mind paying up to $30 for homebrew games on cartridge but I am never going to pay the insane ebay prices https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw= ... ual+boy+homebrew&_sacat=0

Posted on: 2017/7/27 3:02
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
333 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
I doubt you'd ever see homebrew physical carts at $30. That's close to the material cost.

Quote:

akumie wrote:
I would not mind paying up to $30 for homebrew games on cartridge but I am never going to pay the insane ebay prices https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw= ... ual+boy+homebrew&_sacat=0

Posted on: 2017/7/27 3:16
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/10/16
206 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
I like that they are charging $749 for HF, yet they put it on a freaking pillow lol.

Posted on: 2017/7/27 9:21
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/10/27
Sweden
417 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years) 40+ Game Ratings
Maybe not $30 but under $50 perhaps but never over $200 like on Ebay lol

Posted on: 2017/7/27 14:21
Virtual Freak
Joined 2009/9/14
USA
98 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years)
If it's any comfort to any customers. I do have a WAY nicer pillow for the carts.

Posted on: 2017/7/30 6:21
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
915 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

akumie wrote:
Maybe not $30 but under $50 perhaps but never over $200 like on Ebay lol

HF was $150 CIB and a lot of people gladly paid it. some even got 2 copies. I would also like to see carts in the $30-50 range (without the CIB experience). it will all come down to the cost of materials and time I suppose.

Posted on: 2017/7/30 7:15
Nintendoid!
Joined 2017/1/9
USA
110 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
I'm always down for some more goodies!! :D
I'll probably never own an original run HF. :[

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post