Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Flashboy plus
Posted on: 2017/5/6 17:06
Joined 2016/11/26
6 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
I found one local to me that is new. Just curious what someone would expect to pay for one new/used.

Posted on: 2017/5/6 19:06
Virtual Freak
Joined 2008/4/23
Great Britain
78 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (12 Years)
I'm not sure what the going rate is these days, but (having just looked it up) I see I paid €100 for mine (inc. shipping).

Posted on: 2017/5/6 21:37
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2308 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (9 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

lostwithin wrote:
I found one local to me that is new. Just curious what someone would expect to pay for one new/used.

Chances are, if you buy one that isn't straight from Richard, aka MineStorm, you'll pay more money. The contact e-mail for him is found here:

http://www.planetvb.com/modules/newbb ... t_id=13655#forumpost13655

It's possible that what he asks for one has remained the same, but you should e-mail him to find out for sure.

Posted on: 2017/5/6 22:25
Joined 2016/11/26
6 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
oh wow, thanks for said information. It was spur of the moment so I didn't really get the chance to search as need be (being at work and all) but the local one is going for 250 new, with no box. Think I will pass and contact him directly lol. Thanks.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post