Re: The Worst Video Games You
Posted on: 2016/3/20 15:16
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/7/3
USA
435 Posts
CoderContributorLong Time User (8 Years) App Coder40+ Game Ratings
HPLoveThrash wrote:Quote:
Sonic games; Remember that guy who shoots down Marty McFly's band in Back to the Future? "I'm afraid you fellas are just too darn loud"...I feel that way about Sonic, only that he's too darn fast.

That guy was none other than Huey lewis... as in Huey lewis and the news. Not just a guy someone very famous.

Posted on: 2016/3/21 14:09
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2013/8/23
USA
301 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Haha I had no idea, I never knew what he looked like. Where's the power of love now Huey??

Posted on: 2016/3/22 11:45
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/11/10
Great Britain
507 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (10 Years)
Wii: Rock n Roll adventures

A gift that was bought for us as it has an Elvis type character on the cover (we had an Elvis minister when we married in Vegas hence the reason).
It looked bad from the cover but I had to try it as it was a gift: bad, very bad, practically broken controls, awful graphics and pointless gameplay. Not that much was expected but it did manage to move the bar down for me in terms of bad games.

Posted on: 2016/3/25 6:04
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/3/13
USA
213 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure (NES):
AVGN pretty much got it right.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (NES):
Move faster and have an attack worth something.

Posted on: 2016/5/9 9:56
Virtual Freak
Joined 2015/5/7
73 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D on the 3DS..
it's not even close to the PC version, awful no 3d
and no rollercoasters or other stuff to unlock

Posted on: 2016/8/17 5:33
VB Gamer
Joined 2016/1/18
USA
38 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)
Assault Rigs (PS1). Don't play this game. The controls are extremely shit.

Posted on: 2016/8/17 13:28
Nintendoid!
Joined 2016/7/21
151 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
I'm going to have to say Legend of Success Joe on the NEO GEO is the worst game that I, personally, have played.

The game starts out as a really bad Streets of Rage clone, then does this sideways punch out thing, coupled with horrendous controls. Even the graphics, something that the NEO GEO typically curb stomps every other system with, are hilariously, uproariously terrible.

Quote:

HP Lovethrash wrote:

Mega Man 1, 7, 8 and Mega Man X5, X6, X8; I absolutely hated the change in direction each series took- the annoying cartoony art style, goofy voice acting, some RPG elements, those ridiculous boss names. And the very first MM game just drives me nuts, I only played it to try and complete the PS2 compilation.

With respect, I absolutely adore Mega Man 7. 8 is an unmitigated shitball of epic proportions, but 7 is one of my favorite SNES games. X5 wasn't bad, X6 was a little worse, and I didn't mind X8. X7 is horrific. Just...BAD. Like, 8 bad, only this time it's because of the controls and gameplay rather than shitty voice-acting.
Edited by RetroDan on 2016/8/17 14:54

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post