You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: why doesnt nintendo release the prototypes for games that almost were finished
Posted on: 2006/10/21 19:58
VB Gamer
Joined 2006/10/15
28 Posts
Long Time User (13 Years) App Coder
Check Galactic Pinball high scores (here). I just made second place there with over 122 million. I have the screenshot to prove it.

Gabor

Re: why doesnt nintendo release the prototypes for games that almost were finished
Posted on: 2006/10/22 0:04
VB Gamer
Joined 2006/10/10
20 Posts
Long Time User (13 Years)
"Additionally, I am a physician, obstetrician-gynecologist, I do every day what you would like to (sticking my fingers you know where)"

Thats cool and all, but you have to check out older women during their menopause, if a woman has a problem down there (yeast infection), etc. I prefer having my forays into that area in a different manner (i.e. with a girlfriend) :)

Besides, isn't it possible that I could've been gay? I'm not, but hypothetically it was possible. XP

"Holy crap! I doubted that anyone would guess that."

Yeah, that was a little dumb on my part. It's just that most of my friends never knew who he was until I told them about him. Only one has so far, and that's just because R.E.M. has played a live cover of Dark Globe, and possibly another Barrett song.

Oh well, I say we finish this discussion. We both have put our points out there, and we have only said the same thing in each paragraph.

P.S. That's pretty cool that you've stayed into gaming this long. My father had an NES when it was new and he played it non-stop, but now he never plays anything at all. And he's 20 years younger than you are, for that matter.

Posted on: 2006/10/22 15:42
VB Gamer
Joined 2006/10/15
28 Posts
Long Time User (13 Years) App Coder
, I say we finish this discussion.

Okay.

Gabor

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post