Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: VUE-DEBUGGER
Posted on: 2014/9/6 17:39
VB Gamer
Joined 2008/8/31
Germany
41 Posts
PVBCC 2ndHighscore Top10 2ndHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCoderLong Time User (11 Years) 20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 1st
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Versions 1.0, 1.1, and 1.1a work on hardware, while versions 1.2 and 1.3 do not.

I have just tested version 1.3 on hardware and it works. You have probably used a wrong padding mode. If you are using Pad_VB.exe, then you have to use padding mode 3 to fill the ROM with duplicates.

Posted on: 2014/9/6 20:29
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2301 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10 1stContributor#2 PosterLong Time User (8 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

M.K. wrote:
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Versions 1.0, 1.1, and 1.1a work on hardware, while versions 1.2 and 1.3 do not.

I have just tested version 1.3 on hardware and it works. You have probably used a wrong padding mode. If you are using Pad_VB.exe, then you have to use padding mode 3 to fill the ROM with duplicates.

Cool. Thanks!

Posted on: 2014/9/9 0:12
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2005/9/17
USA
312 Posts
Long Time User (14 Years)
Oh wow! I'm glad to see it fired up okay and everything!

I guess I don't know how the debugger works, but does it have its own HDD in it that could contain any data? Or is that more what the floppies are for...?

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post