You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Mario Tennis for VB rated one of the worst Mario games?
Posted on: 2013/8/19 20:00
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/22
Sweden
345 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

sw201444 wrote:
It was a normal tennis game. With mario characters. It sucked

That does not make a game suck. Plus that whole sentence smelled a fair bit of the AVGN Virtual Boy video...

Posted on: 2013/8/24 2:28
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/7/26
21 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
While I wouldn't say it's sucks, I would say it's just ok. It's a simple tennis game that doesn't have alot going for it considering it came out playing like an NES game in a time when it came out in a time that it shouldn't have played like a NES game. Super Tennis on the SNES was a lot better.
But having said that, it does not deserve to be placed on the same list as Mario pinball land. That game sucks so hard, I actually stuck it in a fan from frustration. Unfortunately, it survived. And hotel mario? Geez. I've never played it, but who would? And don't get me started with mario's time machine. Terrible, terrible stuff.
Haven't played mario clash, but considering that I've heard it plays like a 3D version of Mario Bros., it can't be that bad.

Posted on: 2013/8/25 1:58
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/7/3
USA
454 Posts
CoderContributorLong Time User (8 Years) App Coder40+ Game Ratings
Mario Clash is a lot of fun. But be sure you play it on your Flashboy with the two appropriate patches installed. (DogP's controller config and Parasytes Level 41 plus selector otherwise it can be discouraging.

Posted on: 2013/8/29 5:40
Nintendoid!
Joined 2013/1/22
USA
198 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
Quote:

morintari wrote:
Mario Clash is a lot of fun. But be sure you play it on your Flashboy with the two appropriate patches installed. (DogP's controller config and Parasytes Level 41 plus selector otherwise it can be discouraging.

Tennis is fine; the 3D effects are great, except when a ball comes straight at you; makes ya' cross-eyed.

Reminds me of an old joke:

"I wondered why the ball seemed to keep getting bigger and bigger; then it hit me...."

RE "clash" --- I've been through all levels several times; past 100 they move really, really fast.

Does everyone know the "cheat" to get an extra, extra man on Clash???

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post