Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Happy Three Kings day..oh and btw..Faceball: Remastered
Posted on: 2013/4/1 15:13
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/12/28
Slovenia
618 Posts
Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCoderContributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
I don't see any. And what about the filename? His ROM has always been called Gesichtball.

Posted on: 2013/4/1 15:19
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2080 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

HorvatM wrote:
I don't see any. And what about the filename? His ROM has always been called Gesichtball.

The file name of the image posted is "sdfslooflirpafds." Krisse was counting that as one Easter egg. I wasn't including that with the one Easter egg that I found.

Posted on: 2013/4/1 15:40
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1094 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Quote:

KR155E wrote:
Three eastereggs spotted, when including the filename. Can anyone spot more than three? I assume the date not being set to April 1st does not count as another (weird kind) one? ;-)

P.S. Nice progress!

Okay, I must have no idea of what counts as an Easter egg, because I only see one.

I have no idea what guys are talking about.

Posted on: 2013/4/1 17:00
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2080 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Okay. I think I see two now, apart from the image file name. If so, the one I just found is insanely clever.

Posted on: 2013/4/1 17:32
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
384 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years) Donator
Yeah I see two, the file name and the, oh wait I won't give the game away. :-)

Posted on: 2013/4/1 17:48
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
2080 Posts
I thought that there may have even been a second game in the fuzzy area beneath the two Virtual League Baseballs, but then I determined that they must be V-Tetris and Waterworld. It all depends on how the computer would alphabetically sort "V-Tetris" in relation to the other "V" games, but computers do seem to sort "V-T" as "VT."

Posted on: 2013/4/1 18:25
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1094 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
I thought that there may have even been a second game in the fuzzy area beneath the two Virtual League Baseballs, but then I determined that they must be V-Tetris and Waterworld. It all depends on how the computer would alphabetically sort "V-Tetris" in relation to the other "V" games, but computers do seem to sort "V-T" as "VT."

Seriously, there is nothing else.

Posted on: 2013/5/2 16:43
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/12/28
Slovenia
618 Posts
Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCoderContributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (9 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2010 EntryPVBCC 2013 Entry
OK, I've finally improved my controls hack so that the control scheme option screen is accessed from the title screen rather than during gameplay. It replaces the Arena option, but the title screen still says "Arena" because I don't know how to change it (I hope thunderstruck does).

The patch is only compatible with the original BPS ROM. Apparently thunderstruck will have to help me make it compatible with his, because it freezes the game there.

It has not been tested on hardware.

If anyone wants another control scheme, tell me and I'll add it.

Attach file:

ips MatejsControls.ips Size: 0.61 KB; Hits: 216

Posted on: 2014/12/23 16:11
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/12/28
Slovenia
618 Posts
If anyone still cares, I'm releasing the source code for my hack. Use MV810ASM to assemble it.

Attach file:

asm MatejsControls.asm Size: 7.09 KB; Hits: 171

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post