Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Purchases
Posted on: 2012/7/18 3:53
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
836 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (7 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Today, I purchased a NOS complete boxed copy of Virtual League Baseball for $13, Mario Clash with manual for $23.99, Nester's Funky Bowling for $19.99, Galactic Pinball for $12.99. I am not sure if those are decent prices but I like at least having the manual for games, I wish I had Red Alarm's, Nester's Funky Bowling's and Galactic Pinball's manuals but it couldn't be helped at the current time. :(

So now I own:

FlashBoy+
Galactic Pinball
Golf - Manual
Mario Clash - Manual
Mario's Tennis - Manual
Nester's Funky Bowling
Red Alarm
Teleroboxer - Manual
Virtual Boy Wario Land - Manual
Vertical Force - Manual
Virtual League Baseball - Box - Manual NOS

I have no intent to ever buy 3D Tetris (as Tetris does not interest me anymore because I have to many versions of the game on various consoles.), Jack Bros. (is way to expensive.), Waterworld (is to expensive.) and I am looking for a copy of Panic Bomber (with atleast the dust cover for no more then $20 but all the copies on eBay are missing there dust covers. (But I do not wish to own the import Japanese versions even though a NOS boxed copy of Panic Bomber from Japan is only $23.80 shipped.)

Re: Purchases
Posted on: 2012/7/18 4:59
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
836 Posts
I changed my mind about Japanese imports, because I just learned a bit ago from bigmak that they play in the US VB. :)

Posted on: 2012/7/18 21:20
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/4/8
Great Britain
418 Posts
Long Time User (9 Years)
I only use the JP carts personally, apart from a loose Warioland US cart I have. I'm no Japanophile, but man that US art is ugly. I can't bear it.

Did you get your Flashboy yet? You HAVE to play Bound High! asap - it's th best demo of what makes the VB special in my opinion.

Posted on: 2012/7/19 0:04
PVB Elite
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
836 Posts
Not yet, but I assume soon? I do want to play Bound High though.

Posted on: 2012/7/21 20:46
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/6/4
USA
17 Posts
10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (7 Years)
we need to get a batch of bound high cartridges made. would there be any way to do that without using something like a flashboy? could you just reprogram a game cart like mario tennis with a vue debugger? oh and i have to disagree with the whole u.s./ japan art thing i like the North American art better.

Posted on: 2012/7/21 23:49
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/7/20
USA
154 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years) Top Donator: 1st30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

kkabalka wrote:
we need to get a batch of bound high cartridges made. would there be any way to do that without using something like a flashboy? could you just reprogram a game cart like mario tennis with a vue debugger? oh and i have to disagree with the whole u.s./ japan art thing i like the North American art better.

Here's some info on the Bound High cart.
http://www.planetvb.com/modules/newbb ... t_id=17887#forumpost17887

Posted on: 2012/7/22 6:51
Virtual Freak
Joined 2011/9/3
Mexico
69 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (8 Years)
of course, you need have play bound high is corret, one game old school, single but very very funny and addictive!
Saludos!

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post