Nicht eingeloggt.
Passwort vergessen?

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.

Nach unten   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Re: Status: SOLD OUT
Geschrieben am: 10.06.2010 22:58
Nintendoid!
Dabei seit 03.08.2009
Spanien
129 Beiträge
Collection Top10Long Time User (10 Years) Donator60+ Game Ratings
Zitat:

MineStorm wrote:
I'll send you a new PCB to put in your cart shell. Do you have the screwdriver to open it ?

PM me.

Thank you very much !! . But first of all I'll try to load roms in another laptop , because it doesn't work very well , and secondly I'll try downloading Flashboy software . If my Flashboy still not work, I send you a PM

Re: Status: NEW BATCH SOON
Geschrieben am: 11.06.2010 0:39
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 05.01.2010
Schweden
560 Beiträge
Long Time User (9 Years) Donator30+ Game Ratings
You'll get a loose V.B Baseball from me - I want one - and I want it now, have a M Tennis as well that's already completely disassembled in all components. You don't even have to desolder the connector.

I have a Welsh guy in Thailand that has had fake GBA SP:s manufactured. Perhaps he could have these done from scratch to finish for good money if we can order 500 units or so...

I recently purchased one of those fake GBA SP:s BTW, 5000 built-in Nintendo games.

Where do I send the payment, I'd like to pay NOW.

Geschrieben am: 11.06.2010 1:12
VB Gamer
Dabei seit 31.05.2007
USA
45 Beiträge
Long Time User (12 Years)
I can't believe we like the Virtual Boy so much that flash carts are produced and everyone is dying for one.

Such a dead, obscure system still barely holding onto its lifeline through this community.

It's such a shame that we've never got to see the best it could possibly do. It was wayyyy too ahead of its time and had it originally succeeded we would have probably gotten to virtual reality goggles by now. But what do you know, NOW in 2010 Nintendo wants to try it again with the 3ds. Let hope Nintendo is nice enough to release some sequels to vb games on the 3ds. Can anyone say red alarm 2?

Geschrieben am: 11.06.2010 3:20
Virtual Freak
Dabei seit 07.05.2010
Niederlande
74 Beiträge
Long Time User (9 Years)
What about a virtual boy games compilation? All In authentic Red!

They did release those game & watch compilations for the gba. So it's not a strange thought. Otherwise let's hope a vb emu will be ported once homebrew is possible.

Geschrieben am: 11.06.2010 7:13
PVB Elite
Dabei seit 05.01.2010
Schweden
560 Beiträge
Long Time User (9 Years) Donator30+ Game Ratings
Black is cheaper, red is usually either heavy metal oxides or organic - so either bad for nature (when scrapped) or it will fade.

I have asked my Thai friend about making cart shells and connectors. I'm going to send him a set and he's going to start taking in offers.

If we want it to look good it's best done from a proper CAD-drawing in my opinion.

Shall I ask to have it look exactly like the original with logos or can we settle for something with the logos taken out - just a smooth surface? Some factories will deny any registered trademarks, others don't but charge extra and some don't give a damn but the prices are of course different.

The mold is going to be EXPENSIVE, but it doesn't heart to ask - right?

And I suggest black - it's also UV resistant...

Geschrieben am: 11.06.2010 15:18
Administrator
Dabei seit 08.01.2000
Deutschland
2515 Beiträge
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
Let's continue the 3DS discussion on the 3DS Forum, we want to give it a good start, right? :D

e5frog: Can't give you a FlashBoy before I built one. PCBs are not even ordered yet. ;) But you can now preorder one, see the news. PM me about the donor carts. :) Looking forward to what your friend will quote. A CAD drawing already exists. Custom carts should do not need to have the official logos and stuff on the back, either a smooth surface, or a FlashBoy logo. :D

Geschrieben am: 03.08.2010 4:51
VB Gamer
Dabei seit 08.04.2010
12 Beiträge
Long Time User (9 Years)
how do we know if we are one of the first 50 people that have ordered one and when they will be ready?

Geschrieben am: 03.08.2010 9:29
Administrator
Dabei seit 08.01.2000
Deutschland
2515 Beiträge
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
If I did not reply to your preorder saying you are not under the first 50, then you most likely are. :)

Geschrieben am: 03.08.2010 18:03
VB Gamer
Dabei seit 08.04.2010
12 Beiträge
Long Time User (9 Years)
Unfortunally I have earase the message

Geschrieben am: 03.08.2010 18:38
Administrator
Dabei seit 08.01.2000
Deutschland
2515 Beiträge
I looked through my inbox and you were one of the first 20 to preorder, so you're SO in. ;) The FlashBoys will approx. be ready in late September/early October. I will be too busy in the meantime plus the are some delay with part shipments. :(

Nach oben   Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

Bitte erst registrieren. Danach ist es möglich Beiträge zu schreiben.