- Now also supports 32-bit BMPs.
- You can convert BMPs to charsets "one to one" without generating BGMaps (useful for fonts).
- The number of new unique characters for each BGMap generated is reported, along with a total at the end of the conversion.
- If an exact color match isn't found, the closest one is used (thanks to RunnerPack).
- The BGMap buffer is now cleared before converting each BMP (reported by thunderstruck).
- The program now checks for the 2048-character limit before adding a new character.
- Updated the LoadEfficientCharset and LoadEfficientBGMap functions in the readme with those from Deathchase.
Get it here.