Link Cable Code snippets
Posted on: 7/26 18:57
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1046 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Hey everyone,

I received my Link Cable yesterday and will most likely put some code together on the weekend. Would someone be willing to publish some code snippets so that I (and others) have an easier start?

I know there are some examples buried in the forum and demos but I thought I might as well ask. Maybe even Mr. Anon is willing to share his code.

Re: Link Cable Code snippets
Posted on: 7/26 19:21
Virtual Freak
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
94 Posts
Patreon Backer
I just reviewed TicTacToe source last night and it has some basic examples. It looks fairly simple.

I'm planning on compiling all the info into one location that I need to develop another cable. Maybe this could all get transferred to the link cable wiki.

Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
Hey everyone,

I received my Link Cable yesterday and will most likely put some code together on the weekend. Would someone be willing to publish some code snippets so that I (and others) have an easier start?

I know there are some examples buried in the forum and demos but I thought I might as well ask. Maybe even Mr. Anon is willing to share his code.

Re: Link Cable Code snippets
Posted on: 7/27 21:16
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/7/1
Germany
1046 Posts
CoderContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) App CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
Quote:

mellott124 wrote:
I just reviewed TicTacToe source last night and it has some basic examples. It looks fairly simple.

I'm planning on compiling all the info into one location that I need to develop another cable. Maybe this could all get transferred to the link cable wiki.

Quote:

thunderstruck wrote:
Hey everyone,

Can you post those examples? Doesn't need to be perfect.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post