You are not logged in.
Lost Password?


Register To Post



 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

#1
Tobidase! Panibon (Panic Bomber) Japanese Telephone Card
Posted on: 2/6 20:17
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2015/3/28
USA
315 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
This was first spotted in the Noteworthy Auction Thread by Ben Stevens...

http://www.planetvb.com/modules/newbb ... t_id=36810#forumpost36810

I recently acquired one, still new and unused in its original plastic. According to the seller it's called a "Telecard". Here's some pictures of the front and back of the card, along with a little info on how the card was used.

Attach file:



jpg  Tobidase! Panibon Telecard front.jpg (803.98 KB)
8015_5a79fed1616ae.jpg 2016X2480 px

jpg  Tobidase! Panibon Telecard back..jpg (590.42 KB)
8015_5a79fedcb7b96.jpg 2484X2013 px

png  Japanese Pay Phone 1..png (500.05 KB)
8015_5a79fef3be0a5.png 643X653 px

png  Japanese Phone Card 1..png (490.52 KB)
8015_5a79ff08629cc.png 667X1061 px
Top

#2
Re: Tobidase! Panibon (Panic Bomber) Japanese Telephone Card
Posted on: 2/6 21:58
Nintendoid!
Joined 2015/9/18
Canada
108 Posts
Collection Top10Long Time User (2 Years)
Very cool! I'd like to get my hands on one of these someday just for display purposes. Awesome that you've got your hands on a brand new one :)
Top

#3
Re: Tobidase! Panibon (Panic Bomber) Japanese Telephone Card
Posted on: 2/7 0:33
Virtual Freak
Joined 2012/11/9
Venezuela
81 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreLong Time User (5 Years)90+ Game Ratings
Quote:

vuefinder83 wrote:
This was first spotted in the Noteworthy Auction Thread by Ben Stevens...

http://www.planetvb.com/modules/newbb ... t_id=36810#forumpost36810

I recently acquired one, still new and unused in its original plastic. According to the seller it's called a "Telecard". Here's some pictures of the front and back of the card, along with a little info on how the card was used.

That looks awesome :-)
Top

#4
Re: Tobidase! Panibon (Panic Bomber) Japanese Telephone Card
Posted on: 2/7 6:25
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2015/3/28
USA
315 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

Quaze wrote:
Very cool! ...


Quote:

KGRAMR wrote:
That looks awesome :-)


Thanks, guys! This is definitely the oddest VB-related item in my collection.
Top

#5
Re: Tobidase! Panibon (Panic Bomber) Japanese Telephone Card
Posted on: 2/7 6:37
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
833 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
that is a really unique bit of advertisement. thank you for sharing!
Top

#6
Re: Tobidase! Panibon (Panic Bomber) Japanese Telephone Card
Posted on: 2/7 23:11
Virtual Freak
Joined 2012/11/9
Venezuela
81 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreLong Time User (5 Years)90+ Game Ratings
Quote:

vuefinder83 wrote:
Quote:

Quaze wrote:
Very cool! ...


Quote:

KGRAMR wrote:
That looks awesome :-)


Thanks, guys! This is definitely the oddest VB-related item in my collection.

It is indeed a rarity ;-)
Top

#7
Re: Tobidase! Panibon (Panic Bomber) Japanese Telephone Card
Posted on: 2/8 3:28
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
380 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)10+ Game Ratings
What a quirky and awesome find! Why is it that Japan gets all the cool stuff.
Top

#8
Re: Tobidase! Panibon (Panic Bomber) Japanese Telephone Card
Posted on: 2/8 20:10
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2015/3/28
USA
315 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Quote:

Lester Knight wrote:
that is a really unique bit of advertisement. thank you for sharing!


Quote:

KGRAMR wrote:
It is indeed a rarity ;-)


Quote:

retronintendonerd wrote:
What a quirky and awesome find!


Thanks, my fellow VB-fanatics!

Quote:

Why is it that Japan gets all the cool stuff.


Right?! Japan is for sure on my bucket list, so much quirkiness and coolness happening over there.
Top

 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic


Register To Post