Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Selling my FlashBoy plus
Posted on: 12/6 6:32
Joined 2015/1/11
USA
4 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
Just checking to see if anybody is interested in buying my flashboy plus ? It has a racing demo on there right now and includes the usb cable and Mario Tennis cart as well, also not sure what to ask for a price so if you have some feedback on that please let me know. Was thinking about putting it on ebay but i am not sure they would allow that or not and would rather give someone here a chance to buy it fist, thanks.

Marty

Re: Selling my FlashBoy plus
Posted on: 12/6 20:07
Nintendoid!
Joined 2015/9/18
Canada
100 Posts
Collection Top10Long Time User (2 Years)
A used Flashboy typically goes for around $100 USD.

Posted on: 12/7 2:01
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
828 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
i've seen them sell on ebay between $80 and 125. most users here will know where to purchase a new one for $100.

Posted on: 12/7 5:47
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
886 Posts
Highscore Top10Top10 Poster10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (4 Years)
Yeah I wouldn't pay new pricing for a used one. $90 or a little less.

Posted on: 12/7 7:17
Nintendoid!
Joined 2015/9/18
Canada
100 Posts
Collection Top10Long Time User (2 Years)
I could be wrong (shocking, I know), but I thought a new one from Richard w/ box and everything was $130 USD? Or perhaps that was the “shipped to Canada” price? Not sure, it’s been a while since I got mine.

Posted on: 12/7 21:39
VB Gamer
Joined 11/11
USA
29 Posts
I'm looking to buy one of these and Sent a note to Richard about 2 weeks ago. I don't think he has any ready yet. Pending the price you sell it for shipped in USA to 80013 (Colorado) I likely will buy it from you. I don't care if it is used or new, once it's written on once it's used anyways! Also don't care if it has a box either.

Posted on: 12/8 5:34
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
828 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

Quaze wrote:
I could be wrong (shocking, I know), but I thought a new one from Richard w/ box and everything was $130 USD? Or perhaps that was the “shipped to Canada” price? Not sure, it’s been a while since I got mine.

I can not speak for Richard, as far as I am aware he has never shipped them with boxes. FB boxes came from Chris and FB+ boxes were eventually passed onto Ben from what I can recall. Should still be $100 USD (might require 2 donors as well).

Posted on: 12/8 8:02
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/7/28
Great Britain
308 Posts
Long Time User (10 Years) App Coder
The FB+ carts are $100 USD (shipped anywhere).

The package is - the cart (in 3D-printed shell) and a short USB cable.

At the moment, I have such a large back-order list that I'm having real difficulty getting hold of donor carts (I haven't asked for them with the order for some time).

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post