Posted on: 11/27 17:41
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
309 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)10+ Game Ratings
Quote:

UHATEIT wrote:
why would you want to play the VB on your PC? Just play your VB on your VB!

To me I see it as not everyone can afford some of the games or has a Flash Boy to play them. This is also makes it easier for people to use emulation to capture clear footage of games without needing a bunch of equipment.

Re: VB Controller USB adapter?
Posted on: 11/28 1:47
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
828 Posts
Top10 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
it would also be nice for development purposes. compile and test on emulation with a real controller.

Posted on: 11/28 16:32
VB Gamer
Joined 11/11
USA
29 Posts
Quote:

retronintendonerd wrote:
Quote:

UHATEIT wrote:

To me I see it as not everyone can afford some of the games or has a Flash Boy to play them. This is also makes it easier for people to use emulation to capture clear footage of games without needing a bunch of equipment.

I kid I kid, and I get it. For me it just takes away the experience of the amazing 3D graphics that the lasers trick us into :) but I get it for the purposes of development and testing on a computer!

Posted on: 11/29 15:21
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
309 Posts
Quote:

UHATEIT wrote:

I kid I kid, and I get it. For me it just takes away the experience of the amazing 3D graphics that the lasers trick us into :) but I get it for the purposes of development and testing on a computer!

Oh I agree. Nothing will ever beat playing the real thing. I made a USB controller for emulating purposes but I think this would be better so no controllers need to be sacrificed.

Posted on: 12/3 6:15
Nintendoid!
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
114 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
VB controller USB adapter housing design completed. Ordering the first prototypes now. Likely to be a spin but fingers crossed. :-)

Attach file:

png  VB Controller adapter housing v1.png (468.52 KB)
14261_5a23887870da7.png 777X587 px

Posted on: 12/4 15:35
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2014/6/4
USA
309 Posts
Quote:

mellott124 wrote:
VB controller USB adapter housing design completed. Ordering the first prototypes now. Likely to be a spin but fingers crossed. :-)

Looking good!

Posted on: 12/4 16:29
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2427 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
Quote:

mellott124 wrote:

Super sweet! Looks pretty official.

Posted on: 12/5 3:01
Nintendoid!
Joined 2016/12/15
USA
114 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
Quote:

KR155E wrote:
Quote:

mellott124 wrote:

Super sweet! Looks pretty official.

Thanks. Parts are being made now. 5 sets on their way by end of the week. It only took about a day to design so not too bad. I'll update again when I have assembled units.

Posted on: 12/5 22:19
Nintendoid!
Joined 2015/9/18
Canada
100 Posts
Collection Top10Long Time User (2 Years)
Can definitely sign me up for one as well, looking great!

Posted on: 12/5 22:33
VB Gamer
Joined 7/10
15 Posts
I think the VB controller is great, so if it's cool, I would like to order one as well! :-D

Quote:

UHATEIT wrote:
Quote:

retronintendonerd wrote:
Quote:

UHATEIT wrote:

Well, the VB doesn't have any lasers, but there are VB emulators that are compatible with current VR headsets. They work... okay. Honestly, it isn't the best for a bunch of technical reasons involving pixel ratios. But it is the best many people can do.

The best reason, though, is for developers to test their games.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post