Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Virtual Boy VidPro Card Collection
Posted on: 6/2 18:57
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
1979 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

vuefinder83 wrote:
Yeah about that...these "scans" were made using a simple app on my phone called "tiny scanner app". It's a very nice thing to have, especially if you're someone like myself that doesn't always have access to a legit scanner. But I do plan on getting these truly scanned, so better scans will definitely be provided soon.

As long as it's in focus, that tiny scanner app already seems to be pretty darn good.

Posted on: 6/2 22:15
Virtual Freak
Joined 2012/7/7
USA
57 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)10+ Game Ratings
Awesome to see that this card turned up!

Posted on: 6/7 11:45
Nintendoid!
Joined 2004/5/28
141 Posts
Long Time User (13 Years)
Nice find! Now we need the game.

Posted on: 7/29 0:45
Joined 2006/7/18
USA
4 Posts
Long Time User (11 Years)
That's nucking futs! BRAVO!!!

Posted on: 9/11 21:55
Joined 9/11
6 Posts
I think we have to made an petition to intelligent systems and write a hand wirte personal letter from all active PlanetVB users and all VB lovers we can reach on the world and ask for it if they still have the only VB Cartrige from dragon hopper.. and if so, if they whabt to sell it to the Planet VB forum.
Then we all pay together for the game, and the forum admin that also pay for the sever of this forum and keept it allive over the years become the game..

Then we can dump it for all other users..

And also we all can se the holy grale of the virtual boy :)

Posted on: 9/13 10:58
Nintendoid!
Joined 2012/10/16
194 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Quote:

Planlos1988 wrote:
I think we have to made an petition to intelligent systems and write a hand wirte personal letter from all active PlanetVB users and all VB lovers we can reach on the world and ask for it if they still have the only VB Cartrige from dragon hopper.. and if so, if they whabt to sell it to the Planet VB forum.
Then we all pay together for the game, and the forum admin that also pay for the sever of this forum and keept it allive over the years become the game..

Then we can dump it for all other users..

And also we all can se the holy grale of the virtual boy :)

What? Spam bot?

Posted on: 9/14 16:19
Joined 9/11
6 Posts
No xD only bad english grammar haha

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post