Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Hola, Planet VB
Posted on: 5/19 20:28
VB Gamer
Joined 4/8
Spain
24 Posts
Hello, everyone!

I've been making use of Planet VB for years and finally I think it's time to introduce myself and become active in a community that has been giving me so much already. My name is Marçal, I'm originally from Barcelona but I live in Madrid, Spain. I've been interested in videogames and history for years now, and in my website (http://retromaquinitas.com/) and twitter (@retromaquinitas) I'm always trying to be informative about all videogame consoles. I have a quite large collection of machines and games, focused mainly on Nintendo consoles (with the NES at the top).

The VB, however, has always run deep inside of me. I'm a Nintendo guy, no question, and its unique case caught me since the first time I tested one. I had quite a normal collection until I met Alfissta here; I purchased most of his collection two weeks ago and with a couple extra purchases (one being Jack Bros through this same forum) I completed both the JP and US sets.

As I already took a lot from Planet VB, I'll be giving something back in the coming weeks. I donated today and I'll be adding all the articles I can find about the VB in Spanish magazines (as soon as I have enough time). I also plan to write a full article about the VB and Planet VB (if that sounds ok to the community) that would be published in one of the (retro)magazines I collaborate with. I'll keep the community updated on this in any case.

Hope I'm welcome here and sorry for taking so long to get in touch,

m.

Re: Hola, Planet VB
Posted on: 5/19 20:59
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
1957 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Welcome aboard! I'm always interested in reading new articles about the VB, so I'm excited to see what you have and what you'll make!

Posted on: 5/20 4:09
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/26
USA
1394 Posts
PVBCC EntryCoderContributorSpecial AchievementTop10 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (14 Years) App Coder20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 Entry
Bienvenido, mmora

Posted on: 5/20 20:23
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2399 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (15 Years) App Coder90+ Game Ratings
¡Bienvenido a la comunidad!

Posted on: 5/29 8:34
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/10/27
Sweden
399 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) 40+ Game Ratings
Bienvenido

Que viva Algete (Norte de Madrid) donde vivi cuando era pequeño (Enero 1992--Decembre 1998) :P

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post