You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: What is the hardest/most difficult game you have ever played?
Posted on: 1/4 15:40
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
1719 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10ContributorLong Time User (5 Years)#2 Poster30+ Game Ratings
I finally managed to beat Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures on the Hard as Balls setting! The last boss was such a cheap piece of crap. Even after learning all of his patterns, beating him was still ridiculous. Once he started diarrhea dumping on my head, it was somewhat manageable, but it was hard to keep track of where he would crap next, since his balls were always in the way. His balls were the hardest of all! I kept focusing on his balls as much as possible, watching their every move, but he would keep hitting me in the face with his balls nonetheless. And then, when I would finally get him down to almost no energy, one of his balls would drop really low, and he'd keep swinging it and smashing me with it, and his balls were so hard that I couldn't just shoot through them to hit him in the face when using the Nerd. After over 150 failed attempts, I finally managed to beat the cheap piece of crap! I don't even think I'm going to try the Impossible difficulty level, let alone YOLO.

Re: What is the hardest/most difficult game you have ever played?
Posted on: 1/4 23:46
PVB Elite
Joined 2013/6/17
Canada
722 Posts
Highscore Top10Long Time User (3 Years)Top10 Poster10+ Game Ratings
Lmao, that sounds like quite the game, Ben.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post