Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: Merry Chistmas..oh and btw..FACEBALL
Posted on: 2013/3/7 20:23
VB Gamer
Joined 2013/3/7
11 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years)
I remember being amazed at the 3D on the original GB version. Link play was always a blast.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 2:45
Joined 2013/3/13
USA
3 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Hello everyone. New to the forum. I'm a big Virtual Boy collector and purchased the complete Bound High cartridge. I heard Faceball was in the works but is it true that it is no longer being made? I was waiting to come up with $100 and now I have it but...this is sad news. Why was it canned?

Also are there any other projects like Bound High planned for the future?

EDIT: Nevermind. Read through the thread. That is pretty lame. Can't believe people have nothing better to do than threaten someone. Well, I hope that in the future more projects like this come along. You guys have my full support. As soon as I fix my Virtual Boy (using tips from this site) I'll be enjoying Bound High.
Edited by Streex on 2013/3/13 3:04

Posted on: 2013/3/13 3:35
PVB Elite
Joined 2007/10/26
USA
738 Posts
Collection Top10ContributorTop10 PosterLong Time User (10 Years) Donator
Hey dude :) space pinball is avail now. You will be able to pick up a copy of the faceball proto type with box n stuff 'soon'..not sure when soon is. We'll also make a cib Faceball: remastered which will be more like the game it was supposed to be. Yea :) we're getting releases out :)

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:43
Joined 2013/3/13
USA
3 Posts
Long Time User (4 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
Awesome.

On a side note I noticed Virtual Fishing was in the released and unreleased drop down menus.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:51
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
256 Posts
Contributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (8 Years)
Quote:

Streex wrote:
Awesome.

On a side note I noticed Virtual Fishing was in the released and unreleased drop down menus.

The game was released in Japan, and had a North American release planned, but it never happened.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post