You are not logged in.
Lost Password?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Re: OFFICIAL Bound High Complete with Cartridge, box, and manual RELEASE INFO!
Posted on: 2012/10/26 16:37
PVB Elite
Joined 2009/12/30
Netherlands
507 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreContributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (7 Years)
I already have the cartridge with Bound High on it, I would very much like the new sticker for it with the combo I asked for. Is that possible?

Posted on: 2012/10/26 16:39
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
1979 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

TheForce81 wrote:
I already have the cartridge with Bound High on it, I would very much like the new sticker for it with the combo I asked for. Is that possible?

I would like the same. Please include a new sticker as part of my combo that I already paid for. I can even send some additional money for it if need be.

Posted on: 2012/10/26 16:50
VB Gamer
Joined 2011/2/15
13 Posts
Long Time User (6 Years)
This is all a little confusing, so I'll throw this question out:

I already have 2 copies of the game itself... how much would a box and manual set be?

Posted on: 2012/10/26 18:06
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
1979 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreCollection Top10Contributor#2 PosterLong Time User (6 Years) 30+ Game Ratings
Uncle Tusker put the prices here:

http://www.planetvb.com/modules/newbb ... t_id=20042#forumpost20042

The Box and Manual combo: $25
Box only: $15
Manual Only: $12

These prices include shipping to the USA. If you live somewhere else in the world, there will be an additional shipping charge.

If you post on this thread saying you want to purchase something from him, though, he will contact you via PM and let you know his PayPal address and how much to send. It would be better just to send him a PM directly, though, instead of having him contact you about it from reading the thread. I know all this because I've already made my pre-order with him.

Posted on: 2012/10/26 19:26
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2008/11/4
Netherlands
388 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
I also had already paid for box and manual.
Is it possible to ad a new sticker

Posted on: 2012/10/26 20:30
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/2/26
Great Britain
49 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
Quote:

You're more than welcome to purchase the manual only for 12 dollars plus shipping from my website in a few weeks. The manual is 12 pages. It is an updated version of the one you can get from here with lots of fixes to it. The front and back cover are completely redone to fit with the VB style more.

The box itself is completely redone minus the front graphic. The front graphic will match the label you currently have, but the background of everything is as close as humanly possibly to the actual VB style as compared to the other one available for download here. You can see the box above.

Hope that helps!

it does help, thanks. So you're basically providing a service for putting together a package made from updates of other peoples work and you dont want to release your updated files for download. k. got it.

tho i must say, i dont see any dif between the above box art and the one i got months ago, did you say that one is the final design?
hey, i don't mind you makin a bit o moolah off of the effort, it's a great service for those who dont have the ability to make one up themselves.

perhaps i've got my rose tinted open source goggles on. i do apologise. ^_^

Posted on: 2012/10/26 21:03
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
1979 Posts
Wow, shenmueso. I see nothing but negativity coming from your last post. Seriously, if you want a new box and manual, order one from him. If you don't, then don't. It's that simple. There's no need to make comments like that here.

If you can't see the differences between UncleTusker's design and the original box design, then your rose-tinted open source goggles must be very fogged up indeed.

Posted on: 2012/10/26 21:16
Nintendoid!
Joined 2009/8/3
Spain
129 Posts
Long Time User (8 Years) Donator60+ Game Ratings
Quote:

mawa wrote:
I also had already paid for box and manual.
Is it possible to ad a new sticker

I'm agree with Mawa ,I paid for box and manual too . If it's possible , I'll get a new sticker

Posted on: 2012/10/26 21:24
VB Gamer
Joined 2012/2/26
Great Britain
49 Posts
Long Time User (5 Years)
negative would imply a biased description of a situation.. was i inaccurate?
i did say the effort is appreciated and i recognised not everyone has the capacity to make their own packages. but for those who could, is it so very wrong to suggest an update to an existing work be made available for download, as has been the proud tradition of such communities?

Posted on: 2012/10/26 21:47
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
1979 Posts
Quote:

shenmueso wrote:
... is it so very wrong to suggest an update to an existing work be made available for download, as has been the proud tradition of such communities?

You are free to make your own update to the existing work and make it freely available for download. If you do, I will download it and compare it to my professionally made box that Iíll be getting at a great price.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post