CoderContributorLong Time User (3 Years)Top10 PosterApp CoderPVBCC 2013 Entry
wow, thx for the images!

Re: NIKOCHAN BATTLE - FACEBALL
Posted on: 2012/9/12 19:39
Nintendoid!
Joined 2009/8/2
USA
247 Posts
Contributor10+ Game RatingsLong Time User (4 Years)
Thanks for shareing pictures of this game. Me and most PVB members have been curious about this game for years.

Like bigmak said, what are your intentions to do with the game?

Posted on: 2012/9/12 19:52
Administrator
Joined 2000/1/8
Germany
2216 Posts
Highscore Top10Highscore Top ScoreCoder#1 PosterHOTY09 1stLong Time User (14 Years) 90+ Game Ratings
Awesome! Thanks for this in-depth view and welcome to Planet VB! Will you also provide video? I think we all would LOVE to see the game in motion. :-)

Posted on: 2012/9/12 21:31
Nintendoid!
Joined 2006/7/11
Sweden
105 Posts
Collection Top10ContributorLong Time User (8 Years) Donator20+ Game Ratings
This is so great :-D

I want to play

Posted on: 2012/9/12 21:57
PVB Elite
Joined 2011/4/27
USA
1286 Posts
Highscore Top10 1stHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreHighscore Top ScoreContributorLong Time User (3 Years)#3 Poster30+ Game Ratings
First off... wow... just wow... I thought that this day would never come. I have hoped that it would for a while, but I never actually thought that it would. I am nearly speechless...

Sorry to add to the long list of questions, Mr. G, but in addition to the question about posting video online, I was wondering about the music. You said that music plays at the very beginning of the game and that different music plays when the happy face character starts to rush straight to the left, if I understood you correctly. My question is: will you be posting sound recordings of this music online? I would so love to hear this music!

Posted on: 2012/9/12 22:57
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2010/10/23
Great Britain
279 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)10+ Game RatingsDonator
Wow this is fantastic. Thanks very much, looking forward to whatever else you wish to show us.

Posted on: 2012/9/12 23:52
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2011/3/10
USA
484 Posts
Long Time User (3 Years)10+ Game Ratings
this is really interesting. i had not expected to see this posted. what an interesting week it has been for vb discussions. i can not wait to see what you will post in the future.

knowing that it is out there gives me hope that one day everyone will be able to enjoy it.

thanks for sharing!

Posted on: 2012/9/12 23:57
Joined 2012/1/7
8 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years)
HI EVERYONE!

I´m new here and I couldn't resist to post here. I can't belive it. I think it is fantastic that someone can show this game we have been waiting for so long.
Is there any possibility to play? If donations are needed to buy the rom I'm at your disposal.
Tonight I won't sleep!

Posted on: 2012/9/13 14:04
Virtual Freak
Joined 2012/9/12
73 Posts
Long Time User (1 Year)
L___E___T. I only speak here of NikoChan Battle game. You are welcome.

Dreammary. Sorry. I no tease you.

bigmak. I want to show everybody game. I no can find many information online of NikoChan Battle on Virtual Boy so I put detail of game online for to see. I find video on YouTube that look like game. Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOc7J3pIxgI
Who this mk0081 that put video online? Does mk0081 make Virtual Boy - 3D Raycasting Demo? The person that make demo very good. NikoChan Battle move like this very close but more fast. I play Game Boy version and Super Nintendo version of game yes. NikoChan Battle on Virtual Boy move more smooth than Game Boy and Super Nintendo version.

VBrulez. Like I say I want show everybody game. Not many detail of game apear online.

KR155E. You are welcome and thank you. I alowed put video of game online. I no put video online in past so may take time.

Benjamin Stevens. I alowed to put music of game online also. But I no can record music now. Maybe in future.

MOLINASON. I wish more people can play game. I have game on cart now but I no own cart. Man that own cart say rom no can be release.

I try make more picture of game on weekend.

Posted on: 2012/9/13 16:49
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2012/7/9
USA
327 Posts
Long Time User (2 Years) 20+ Game Ratings
The game cannot be released? Well, then this is a tease and I will not look at this topic anymore. We will never get to play it, so seeing all these pictures just saddens me.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post

You are not logged in.
Lost Password?
Register Resend Activation