Posted on: 2010/6/7 18:04
PVB Elite
Joined 2008/11/10
Great Britain
504 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (8 Years)
Quote:

e5frog wrote:
- but I guess it should be something more electronic...

Shaggy Boombastic maybe?

I gotta say how does Shaggy even get near being electronic music, or IMO even be called music.

Sorry to rib you for music tastes we all likes different stuff, I'm pretty sure most of what i listen to is not everyones cup of tea.

Re: Virtual boy coding competition video promo
Posted on: 2010/6/7 22:12
PVB Elite
Joined 2003/7/26
USA
1404 Posts
PVBCC EntryCoderContributorSpecial AchievementTop10 PosterHOTY09 EntryLong Time User (14 Years) App Coder20+ Game RatingsPVBCC 2013 EntryPatreon Backer
Quote:

DevilsAvocado wrote:
We're going to try a mid-90's techno sound with EON and if I don't use any EON tune it'll be something very similar. The beeps, bleeps and bass are all perfect for the style of title animation I have created and the music itself is particularly reminiscent of the mid-90's computing technology.

I'll probably be happy with whatever you finally pick, but there is another, as yet unmentioned, possibility

Just puttin' it out there...

Posted on: 2010/6/8 17:16
PVB Elite
Joined 2010/1/5
Sweden
550 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years) Donator30+ Game Ratings
Quote:

DevilsAvocado wrote:

I know you Swede's have to defend the likes of Basshunter but still...no.

:-D

Basshunter was how shall I explain it - a summer fling - something that everybody actually thought was bad but couldn't help themselves...

I'm sorry it spread.

When (if) I happen to listen to a song it's always with a mile - it's funny because it's bad. I still have them in my phone (why purge when there's room) and when I set it to shuffle all - they occasionally pop up in between the Beatles tunes.

Had The Beatles released anything in the mid 90's I would have suggested that instead.

The Haddaway-tune was quite popular after the yadayada "... Roxbury"-movie.

Posted on: 2010/6/12 22:16
Nintendoid!
Joined 2008/10/19
USA
102 Posts
Long Time User (9 Years)
"Had The Beatles released anything in the mid 90's I would have suggested that instead."

That caught my eye. They did release the two new songs "Real Love" and "Free as a Bird", in 1995/1996. So that coincides with the release of the VB lifespan and thus is in a way relevant to VB talk.

Anyways, getting back on topic, I would totally program for this if I had any idea how to, but instead I will just join the *masses and follow these releases.

*masses=my hopes that more people will be attracted to the VB with the release of the 3DS. One can dream.

Posted on: 2010/8/15 12:42
VUE(xpert)
Joined 2007/10/27
Sweden
399 Posts
ContributorLong Time User (9 Years) 40+ Game Ratings
still have not seen a new video so I guess my video is still the only coding competition promo video :D

Posted on: 2010/8/15 22:51
Nintendoid!
Joined 2010/2/15
Netherlands
249 Posts
Long Time User (7 Years)
And DevilsAvocado's, though without music.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post